Updated for 2015!
The NEW Sumo Group Cooking System integrates the all-weather MiniMo burner with the high capacity Sumo cup, yielding a blend of power, convenience, and efficiency for a range of backcountry chores, from snow melting to simmering.
Versatile Sumo supports a myriad of packing configurations, and is compatible with the full range of Jetboil accessories.
Larger groups can take advantage of the multiple cooking pot combos offered by Sumo (and the companion bowl set!), while smaller groups can enjoy minimal single pot cooking. Sumo Group Cooking System redefines backcountry group cooking performance, with a 1.8 liter FluxRing cooking vessel and complete system weight at 16 ounces. Designed to fuel your backcountry passion, Jetboil Sumo Group Cooking System delivers ultimate performance and reliability in extreme conditions.
• Thermo-Regulate™ technology - consistent heat to 20°F
• 1.8 Liter FluxRing® cooking cup
• Insulating Cozy and secure strap
• Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
• Pot Support and Stabilizer tripod included
• Drink-through lid with pour spout & strainer
• Compatible with all PCS family add ons except the Coffee Press
• Can fully stow a Sol or Zip system!
* System weight does not include pot support, fuel stabilizer and measuring cup.
|Weight (without stabilizer)||16 oz (453 g)|
|Volume||60 oz (1.8 Liter)|
|Boil Time||2 minutes 40 sec. per 32 oz (1 Liter) (avg. over the life of Jetpower can)|
|Water Boiled||24 Liters per 230g Jetpower canister|
|Dimensions||6.5” x 8” (165 mm x 203 mm)|