The Classic Down series offer warmth, compressibility and the Big Agnes System bag design.
The Lost Ranger combines a roomier contour shape with a narrower pad sleeve to provide an overall more comfortable and cozier sleeping experience than ever before.
They’ve also redesigned the bag to be taller across the top so you can roll over more freely (side sleepers rejoice!). The ergonomic hood gives you more range of motion so that you can move unrestricted while staying hooded. Oh yes, Big Agnes truly is the mother of comfort.
- Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- DownTek™ water repellent down insulation
- Flow™ Construction: Insotect Flow™ is a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design. Flow Construction eliminates lateral and vertical down shifting by using vertical chambers with Flow Gates to regulate fill positioning and density. Strategically placed Flow Gates minimize vertical down shifting while vertical chambers minimize lateral shifting. With continuous vertical Flow chambers in place of traditional side seams, Flow bags eliminate potential cold spots which can occur with side seams. Vertical baffles now flow with your body for more rapid and uniform body heat distribution.
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Ergonomic hood design allows for more range of motion while staying hooded
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together our left and right zip bags with same size zipper
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell fabric: Down proof, nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft and breathable, down proof nylon taffeta with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve fabric: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
Specs + Sizing
|Stuff Sack Size||Reg: M 8in x 17.5in , Long: M 8in x 17.5in / Wide Long: L 9in x 20in|
|Shoulder Girth||Reg: 70in / 178cm , Long: 73in / 185cm / Wide Long: 80.5in / 204cm|
|Hip Girth||Reg: 65in / 165cm , Long: 68in / 173cm / Wide Long: 75in / 190cm|
|Foot Girth||Reg: 53in / 135cm , Long: 53in / 135cm / Wide Long: 64in / 163cm|
|Fill Weight||Reg: 16oz / 451g , Long: 19.5oz / 553g / Wide Long: 24oz / 690g|
|Compressed Bag Size||Reg: 6.5in x 8in / 17 x 20cm, Long: 7in x 8in / 18 x 20cm / Wide Long: 7.5in x 9in / 19 x 23cm|
|Bag Weight||Reg: 2lb 12oz / 1.25kg , Long: 3lb / 1.36kg / Wide Long: 3lb 7oz / 1.56kg|