Big Agnes traditional down mummy bags deliver high value and performance in a lightweight bag. Ideal for backpacking but versatile enough for couch surfing, they are insulated with DownTek™ and use baffle construction for efficient heat distribution. If you’re in the market for a mummy shaped bag constructed with high quality, lightweight materials these bags are your ticket to traveling fast and light.
- Big Agnes traditional down mummy bags deliver technical, lightweight performance to excel on and off the trail with high thermal value, compressibility, and comfort wherever you go.
- Big Agnes Women’s mummy bags have a combination of increased insulation, as well as a fit that is shaped to contour to a woman’s body, creating an efficient sleeping bag for women, and ultimately a better night’s sleep.
- Traditional mummy shape allows for lightweight and increased thermal value
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti-draft collar
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Breathable shell fabric with a water-repellent finish
- Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- 55"/140cm YKK #5 anti - snag locking zipper - petite bags
- 65"/165cm YKK #5 anti - snag locking zipper - regular bags
- Two-way zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Liner loops
- Mate together left and right-zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- No-draft collar and no-draft zipper
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Please note that some Mirror Lake sleeping bags and stuff sacks are marked incorrectly at 25 degrees. Be confident that these are 20 degree Down bags.
Specs + Sizing
|Bag Weight||PET: 2lb 6oz / 1.08kg / REG: 2lb 8oz / 1.13kg|
|Fill Weight||PET: 22oz / 620g / REG: 23oz / 650g|
|Compressed Bag Size||PET: 8" x 9" / 20 x 23cm / REG: 8" x 10" / 20 x 25cm|
|Stuff Sack Size||PET: M 8" x 17.5" / M 20 x 45cm / REG: M 8" x 17.5" / M 20 x 45cm|