The new CRKT Eat'N Tool is the brainchild of New York City designer Liong Mah.
- Liong has used his ingenuity and computer-aided design skills to create a lightweight, high-tech outdoor tool
- Yes, there is an ergonomic spoon, and a short-tined fork, but in addition, there's a handy bottle opener on one side
- The right side of the handle is ground to provide an emergency screwdriver blade, which will also work as a pry for opening canisters
- Large central hole keeps weight down and provides a great finger grip
- Three metric wrench reliefs (10 mm, 8 mm, 6 mm) are useful for emergency repairs, and result in a tool weight of just 1.5 ounces (43 g).
- Carabiner included for quick attachment to your pack (non weight bearing)